TagExplorer is a professional tag editor
TagExplorer is a powerful and effective tool that will helps to add or replace useful information inside music files. This information is known as ID3 tags. It provides us with artist, album, title, genre, lyrics and allows to identify and organize the music files.
TagExplorer helps you quickly write new, edit existing and remove unnecessary ID3 tags from your music collection.
TagExplorer key features
- View, create, edit and delete ID3 tags
- Convert between ID3 versions
- Rename music files to match the information of ID3 tags
- Get tags from file names
- Auto fill track number for a group files
- Synchronization ID3 tags
- Operate on multiple files and folders at once
- Mass edit title, artist, album, genre, year, lyrics, cover artwork
- Create playlists for media players
- Built-in player
- Display common and technical information for audio tracks
- Full support of Unicode characters for tags and filenames
- Extended tag editor for advanced user
- Easy-to-use and intuitive workspace
- Multilingual interface
- Skins support
TagExplorer provides full support for all well-known ID3 frames such as Title, Artist, Album, Track, Genre, Comment, Lyrics, Cover art and more. The application can also copy tags from files to the clipboard and paste from the clipboard into them.
Taking into account ease of use and powerful features, TagExplorer is the most fitting solution for everybody who have collected thousands of music files and would like to keep its collection in order!
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- At least 10 MB of free hard disk space
- Screen resolution of 1024x768